Baby braithwaite gifts are wrapped in our beautiful white drawstring gift sacks for an additional charge of two dollars. Some large or irregular shaped items may be wrapped in our lovely dot cello with ribbon.
Some larger items, and items sent directly from our vendors, can not be gift wrapped. Gift messages can be included on the packing slip of any order at no extra charge.
Baby braithwaite gladly accepts visa, master card, discover and american express
All new product submissions can either be mailed to the store, marked to the attention of Store Owner or you may email the appropriate information to email@example.com.
Appointments are not made until the Store Owner has had time to review product information. If interested, the Store Owner will follow up via email or phone.
If actual product is sent, the product can be sent back at the expense of the submitter. If item is not requested back after 6 months, said item will be donated to the good will.
baby braithwaite will not incur any expenses at returning any product submissions unless we request the submission. Thank you.
baby braithwaite orders are filled as promptly as possible. We ship most orders to arrive 5-7 business days from the receipt of order. Larger items such as furniture and other items where noted "specialty shipping" are not available for rush delivery & if ordered with other items will arrive separately. Delivery information can be found on the product detail pages for these items. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to addresses outside the United States or to post office boxes.
Please note that our furniture pieces, with two exceptions as noted below, are delivered via Freight Trucks. These items will be delivered to your front door only. Please note these items may also arrive on a palette.
Stokke Items will be delivered UPS and left without signature at your door.
Our Slipcovered gliders will be delivered into your house, and placed in your room. They will not remove the chair from the box.
costs are based on your total purchase amount. To determine the shipping cost
for your order, please see the chart below:
Shipping Costs for Non Oversized Items
Up to $14.99
delivery and processing charges are applied for each delivery address on an
Shipping Costs for Overscaled Items
Please note thatlarger, bulkier
items such as
furniture and strollers, might have an additional overweight handling surcharge
to cover extra shipping costs. Any additional costs will be noted during the
Shipping to PO Boxes
Baby braithwaite is unable to ship to po boxes.
Shipping Outside the Continental United States
Baby braithwaite is currently unable to ship outside the continental US States.
Your order should arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
For 2nd day delivery add $19 to order. Your order should arrive 2 business days
from receipt of order if order is placed Monday-Thursday by 12pm (EST).
For next day delivery add $39 to order. Your order should arrive the next
business day from receipt of order if order is placed Monday-Thursday by 12pm
Assembly Due to safety liability issues, baby braithwaite does not offer assembly service.
Sales Tax and local taxes on merchandise will be applied to Georgia residents.
American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard
Order Status / Order Tracking
Please call us at 404.869.8665 Monday - Friday 10am-6pm (EST) to check the
current status or track your order. You may also track your package on ups.com using the provided
ups tracking number in your order confirmation email.
In some cases, shipping may be postponed due to a lack of product availability.
Items that are on backorder will be shipped when they are received in stock. In
the event of any delay, we will notify you by mail or email.
Returns & Exchanges: Retail Store Purchases
We stand by our merchandise 100% and we will accept returns on any unopened or unused items in their original packaging with your original receipt for full refund within 7 days from date of purchase . Thereafter, up to 30 days we will happily offer an exchange or store credit. Any returns made without an original receipt will be exchanged for store credit at the current retail price of the merchandise.
Exceptions: Please note sales on furniture, custom orders, personalized gifts, and holiday items are final sale and can not be returned.
All sale and promotional purchases are final; no refunds or store credits available.
Returns: Phone & Internet Purchases
We stand by our merchandise 100% and we will accept returns on any unopened or unused items in their original packaging with your original receipt for full refund (less shipping costs) within 30 days from date of purchase. Any returns made without an original packing slip will be exchanged for store credit at the current retail price of the merchandise.
Exceptions: Please note sales on furniture, custom orders, personalized gifts, and holiday items are final sale and can not be returned.
All sale and promotional purchases are final; no refunds or store credits available.
Gift & Registry Exchanges
We want you to love the give you've received. If you would like to exchange or return your gift, we are happy to replace it with another selection or issue a store credit. You can return any unused item in its original condition in store or via mail. All gift returns are for store credit or exchange only; no cash refunds are available.
Mail In Returns & Exchanges
Provided your return meets approved criteria, please take the following steps to return your item(s):
Complete the return form on the reverse side of your packing slip . If you do not have a copy of your packing slip please contact baby braithwaite and we will provide assistance with your return.
Repack the item(s) in the original packaging along with your packing slip (or a photocopy).
Mail your return to:
baby braithwaite returns 102 west paces ferry road, atlanta, georgia 30305.
For your security, please return your item with an insured courier (i.e. Fedex, UPS or USPS Parcel Post) and retain a copy of your packing slip. Baby braithwaite is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Once we receive your package, we will promptly process and exchange or issue a refund.
Returns For Damaged Or Defective Products
If you received an item that is damaged or defective, or you received the wrong item, please call
baby braithwaite at 404.869.8665 for assistance with your return.
Collecting Information About You
There may be times (such as when you purchase or order a product, subscribe to a service, register to receive catalogs, or to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or promotions, etc.) when we ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, etc. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases.
Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products or access certain services, offers, and content on our web site. In addition, we may need to contact you by phone, e-mail, or mail to address questions or issues specific to your situation, even if you have opted not to receive communications from us.
In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
To register with our site, you must provide us with an e-mail address, state and country of residence, zip/postal code, birth date, and gender. You may also elect whether to provide your real name. Some areas of our site may allow you to visit as a guest and remain anonymous, but you may not be able to access all the content and features of those areas without registering.
You may be asked to choose a user name and password. We do not recommend that you use your real name or the real name of another person when selecting a user name. Your user name may be available to the Internet's general public. To the extent that you create a public profile that may be available to others on our sites and services, you are solely responsible for its content and accuracy at all times. To edit, change, or delete such information, follow the instructions on the web site.
Online Purchases and Customer Support
When you sign up to purchase from us, we will require that you provide us with the necessary billing information such as your real name, credit card information, street address, etc., so that we may provide the products to you. Issues related to customer service, billing questions, technical and computer support, etc. may also require you to provide us with some personal information so that we may resolve the issue properly.
Other Uses of Your Information
We use the personal information you provide for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription, or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services, and offers, and providing you with information from and about baby braithwaite.
From time to time we may establish a business relationship with other persons or entities that we refer to as Select Partners. In such cases we may share and cross-reference information, including personal information about you, that will enable the Select Partners to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also contract with companies or persons to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information they need to perform their services.
To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online, in our stores, or through our catalogs. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our Select Partners and others. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
Although unlikely, in certain instances we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to baby braithwaite, or to others. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe the law requires it.
Editing, Updating, Correcting and Deleting Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or from our Select Partners, please let us know by calling us at 404.869.8665 , by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your e-mail address, mailing address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your e-mail address, mailing address, or other personal information with us, please contact us the same way.
Any requests to remove or update your personal information may take up to ten days for your e-mail request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request.
baby braithwaite takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our web sites are general audience sites, but our site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. If you are under the age of 13, you may not create an account on our site, you may not sign up for any subscription service, and you are not eligible to enter any of our promotions that we may have from time to time. Except as may be required by law, baby braithwaite will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any personal information from children under the age of 13.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
We take precautions, including use of sophisticated encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guarantied to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guaranty or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk. YOUR USE OF THE BABY BRAITHWAITE WEBSITE IS THEREFORE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to help prevent others from accessing your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Third Party Sites
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting the new Policy on this site. All changes to the policy will be effective when posted, will apply to all current and past users of our web site, and will replace any prior policies. Your continued use of our site or service after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BRAITHWAITE & BRAITHWAITE, LLC, d/b/a baby braithwaite ("baby braithwaite") PROVIDES THIS INTERNET SITE ("Site") AND RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (the "Terms"). PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
1. Acceptance. Each time you use or cause access to this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
2. Our Service. The owners of this Site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you (i) modify or discontinue this Site and any product or service hereunder, or your individual access to this Site, and part thereof, or services thereunder, whether temporarily or permanently, and (ii) delete in whole or in part any data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. baby braithwaite is not responsible or liable for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information on this Site or for your inability to access such date or information.
4. Trademark Notice. "baby braithwaite" and the "baby braithwaite" logo are trademarks and service marks of Braithwaite & Braithwaite, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
5. Registration. Parts of our Site may require you to register. When you register, you will provide truthful, accurate, and complete information. By registering, you represent and warrant to baby braithwaite that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. You are solely responsible for (a) maintaining the confidentiality of your password, (b) for all uses of this Site by any person who logs on under your registration, user account, or password, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration, user account, or password.
7. Your Conduct. All information or data of any kind ("Content"), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used when providing the Content. When you use this Site or any service provided, you shall not (a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, to others, or is designed to or does interfere or interrupt this Site or any service provided, or is infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, or gives rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national, or international law, including laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets; (b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you; (c) collect or harvest any data about other users; or (d) provide or use this Site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
By providing any Content to our Site: (a) you warrant and represent that you have all legal rights that are associated with the Content; (b) you grant baby braithwaite a worldwide, royalty‑free, non‑revocable, non‑exclusive license and any other necessary right to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations of, in whole or in part, such Content, which license and any other right shall apply regarding any form, media, technology now known or later developed; and (c) we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any such Content at any time and for any or no reason, with or without notice.
8. Third Party Services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised or made available on or through this Site. Representations made regarding such third party products and services provided are governed by the policies and representations made by said third parties. baby braithwaite shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties or use of such goods and services.
9. Indemnification. You hereby irrevocably indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co‑branders ("Indemnitees") harmless from any claim or demand, including those for reasonable attorney's fees, that may be made by any third party and that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this Site or service, your provision of Content, your violation of these Terms, or any other violation by you of the rights of another person or party.
10. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND WITH NO REPESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
THE INDEMNITEES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND SUCH SERVICES.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR‑FREE, VIRUS‑FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. NEITHER WE NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, AND YOUR USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (a) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE, (b) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICE, (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR SERVICE, OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICE.
baby braithwaite makes no guaranties as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site or the Content. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. If an inaccuracy arises, you may inform baby braithwaite so that it can be corrected.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties; therefore, some or all of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making this Site or the services available to you. You will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our Site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Applicable Law/Jurisdiction. These Terms, and any dispute arising out of or related to your use of this Site or the services, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. All disputes arising out of our related to these Terms, the Site, or the services shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Fulton, in the State of Georgia, USA, and you irrevocably waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue, including those based on forum non conveniens. In any related action, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
13. Miscellaneous. The failure of either party to assert any right under these Terms shall not he considered a waiver of any that party's right, and that right will remain in full force and effect. These Terms, and the provisions incorporated by reference herein, constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all prior written or oral agreements existing between the parties are expressly canceled. baby braithwaite may alter these Terms by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled "Legal Notices," "Legal Information," or "Terms and Conditions" (or similar title) before the alteration takes effect. Any claim or cause arising out of this Site or the services must be filed by you within one year after such claim or cause arose, otherwise the claim shall be forever barred. baby braithwaite may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, upon which baby braithwaite shall be relieved of any further obligation. If any of the provisions of these Terms are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.