1. How do I register with your store?
There are two ways to register at b braithwaite:
a. Come in store. We'll walk you through the registry process, and upon completion we'll create
your online registry for you.
b. Go online. You can create your registry on our website: click here.
2. Can someone help me create my registry? Do I need an appointment?
The registry process can be overwhelming, which is why we are here to help. Visit our store any time
during normal store hours and we'll have someone to assist you—no appointments necessary.
3. Are all of your products in store available online?
While most of our products in store are available online, there is a selection, predominately clothing,
that is only available in store. Should you register for any in-store-only items, we will make a note at
the top of your online registry that reads:
**In Store Registry Items - please call 404.869.8665 for assistance with these items**Please note,
we have registered for additional items in the store located at 102 west paces ferry road nw. Please feel free
to stop by the store or call them at 404.869.8665 for assistance.
4. How long will my registry remain available online?
Your registry will remain available one year from the date it was created.
5. Can I make changes to my registry?
Of course, and there are two ways to do this:
a. Call 404.869.8665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to make the
changes for you.
b. Log on to our website to update your registry right online: click here.
6. How far in advance do I need to register?
We suggest you register approximately 6-8 weeks before your shower. It may be wise to ask your
shower host when she'll be sending out invitations. You want to make sure your registry is completed
before the invitations are mailed.
7. Are there any extra benefits offered to clients who register at b braithwaite?
We offer all registered expecting parents a 10% registry completion discount, or as we call it your
"post-shower discount coupon." For parents expecting multiples, we also offer a multiples discount.
To learn more click here.
8. Do you have registry cards we can enclose in the shower invitations?
Yes. Call 404.869.8665 and we will send them to you. You can also pick them up in store.
9. What kinds of things do you recommend as "must have" items? Click here to find our
Baby Essentials and 25 Client Must-Haves